Saturday, June 30, 2012

The Versatile Blog Award

Stephanie from  Primary Possibilites has awarded me with the Versatile Blog award!  Thank you so much, Stephanie!


Here are the rules:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you.

2. Include a link to their site.
3. Include the award image in your post.
4. Give 7 random facts about yourself
5. Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award.
6. When nominating, include a link to their site.
7. Let other bloggers know they've been nominated.

Here are 7 random facts about myself:
1.  I love to read non-fiction more than fiction....I know, weird huh?
2.  I was once a mystery shopper for about a year!
3.  When my children were smaller and I taught part-time, I sold Pampered Chef products to supplement my income.
4. I know how to dowse for water....but haven't done it for quite some time.  I didn't use sticks, but used metal rods and was very successful with it at the time!
5. I have taught in the same school for my whole teaching career!
6.  I am currently taking an Intel Math course this summer and it is very intense!  It's forcing me to recall all the algebraic terms that I have long since forgotten!  I've included a link to a brochure that describes the course.
7. I can make an awesome mint-chocolate truffle dessert and people often ask me to bring that to gatherings!
That's a lot of quirky facts about me!  Now I need to go about finding the 15 blogs to award!  I'll update the post when I have my list!
Diane

UPDATE:
Here are my picks for the Versatile Blogger!

Wow, that's a lot of fabulous blogging there!  I hope that you'll visit their sites to congratulate them and check them out... I'm sure a few of the above blogs have won awards prior, but it's always nice to know that someone appreciates the work that you do in blogger land!
Diane









7 comments:

  1. Thanks Diane! I just received your very nice award and will blog about it asap. Thanks again!

    Katie
    I Want to be a Super Teacher

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Katie, You are very welcome and very deserving of the award!
      Diane

      Delete
  2. Thanks Diane! It is so exciting to receive a blog award, I will be posting about it today and, of course, linking to your blog :)

    Best wishes,

    Miss L's Whole Brain Teaching

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! You have a great blog that deserves to be recognized!
      Diane

      Delete

Blogging tips